October Rage/Bobaflex/Royal Bliss

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vegawriters

October Rage/Bobaflex/Royal Bliss

Unread postby vegawriters » 27 Nov 2014 22:03

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the annual Thanksgiving Royal Bliss Show in SLC. If you aren't from Utah, there are no words to describe the rock community's love for our local guys and last night didn't disappoint. If you aren't familiar with the, they are good, hard hitting ROCK. A touch of Hendrix, a touch of Zepplin, and a whole lot of love and passion for their art.

They've been on tour for the last couple of months with the guys from October Rage and Bobaflex.

October Rage is actually an Aussie band (I was in shock too .... ANOTHER one? ;) ) And I tell you, I fell in love. It was actually kind of like when I saw SP live for the first time and was able to appreciate what they were all about. And Bobaflex just kicked ass all over the stage.

So if you guys get the chance to check out any of these bands, I totally recommend it. Especially RB. Because they need the love. ;)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: October Rage/Bobaflex/Royal Bliss

Unread postby Myst » 05 Dec 2014 19:45

I love that Bobaflex song 'I'm Glad You're Dead', they're on my list to check out, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard one of Royal Bliss' songs on Octane, I liked it, but also haven't gotten around to listening to anything else by them... busy busy!

Will have to add October Rage to my list!

Sounds like a great show for sure!

vegawriters

Re: October Rage/Bobaflex/Royal Bliss

Unread postby vegawriters » 05 Dec 2014 20:44

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”