Courage My Love

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Courage My Love

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 27 Mar 2015 08:09

CML consists of the Arn-Horn twin sisters from Canada. Mercedes plays guitar and lead vocals while her sister Phoenix is backing vocals and drums. Both are amazing musicians and are interactive with fans on social media. They leave humble responses and love when they are exposed to fans. :hug:

Mercedes can slay a guitar and hit amazing notes vocally.
Phoenix can lay down awesome stick work like any well known rocker can.

You can't really compare CML to other bands, from what I have listened to. :music: Their new album "Becoming" varies in sound but, overall is amazing.

They vary in a pop-rock sound to a heavier tone within one song change. Their older album "For Now" is amazing as well and had tracks like "Bridges" and "Barricade" that set them apart. CML may not be for everyone, but I have grown quite fond of them. :rock:
Last edited by musiclifeline13 on 01 Apr 2015 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Courage My Love

Unread postby Sirenesong » 27 Mar 2015 08:52

I've heard some, and I think they are great :rock:

Be the change you want to see in the world

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 27 Mar 2015 15:03

Love Courage My Love, but have yet to see them live :ugh:

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 31 Mar 2015 15:07

I'm now completely intrigued. Checking them out on YouTube as I type!! ;)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Return to “Other Music You Love”