Darling Parade

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Darling Parade

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 14 Apr 2015 07:57

Darling Parade is a pop-rock and pop style band that I have been a fan of for a year or so. They are not well known and struggle to gain a large fan base. They have catchy songs that I've had on repeat for a while. Having starred in a SuperCuts commercial, they receive hate comments about the matter, rather than for their music. Their videos for "Crash & Burn" and "Ghost" shadow the songs true quality.

Consisting of lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist Kristin Kearns, lead guitarist Nate McCoy, bassist Dustin McCoy and drummer Casey Conrad.
They have gone through lineup changes in the past, but their current one is great.

Many members are generous on social media and love their support from the fans they do have. They did a StageIt show, I believe around the fall, and did an amazing acoustic set. Kristin does acoustic shows in Illinois in Darling Parade's off season. Kristin is an amazing singer by herself, let alone in Darling Parade.

The Battle Scars & Broken Hearts album is amazing and is one that I recommend. My favorites off the record are "With You", "Ghost" and "Crash & Burn" I have two autographed copies of BS&BH and poster, and a merch tee. I received a hand written letter from guitarist Nate when I ordered my package, thanking me for supporting them! I recommend this band to anyone looking for new music to listen to. They may not be for everyone but I have grown to like them!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”