To Whom It May

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

To Whom It May

Unread postby Myst » 16 Apr 2015 09:13

So this is a relatively new group from Texas that I've really gotten into lately. Weirdly enough... I learned of this band because one of my other favorite bands is also from Texas, and a couple of the members wear To Whom It May merch rather often. I took the hint and looked them up, haha. Glad I did, because damn, they're awesome! They don't yet have a full album recorded, but they recently released a 3-song EP on Bandcamp to help fund said album.

It's kinda hard to classify, but their EP on Bandcamp is tagged "rock/alternative/metal/progressive", so I'm going to go with that. My first inkling was to call it prog metal, but they don't scream like say... Periphery does, so it's different. I love the singer's voice!

My favorite song so far is Sick Day, mostly because I LOVE that riff. You can stream all three songs there, and own them for a whopping $4. Definitely worth buying if it's the type of music you're into, I bought it and I love it. Can't wait to get a full album from these guys :)

First official music vid they just released the other day, for their song "GHOS†"

And an earlier GoPro live video for "BYPASS":

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”