A History of Radness

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vegawriters

A History of Radness

Unread postby vegawriters » 12 Jul 2015 21:25

The gf and I stumbled on this on Amazon today. One of the bands she follows on instagram apparently provided some of the music. We thought it was going to be some kind of rockumentary. Instead it's a young adult show about these twins who have moved away from their friends in Seattle and need to find new people for their band. I am really not into a lot of the young adult kind of programming that you see out there, but this was sheer perfection. And, you know, the two kickass female characters play bass and drums. And ... yes. The bass player - a dark haired outsider who so wanted to be in a band that she learned how to play bass to do it - reminded me a little bit of a certain someone. ;)

Anyway, check it out. It's one of those shows Amazon is floating to see if people are interested so you have to vote on it. I would LOVE to see more of it, and like I said, I really don't go for those kinds of shows.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”