Marvel's Jessica Jones

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Marvel's Jessica Jones

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Nov 2015 17:32

Please tell me somebody else marathoned this series when it premiered? Because I did, and I LOVED it...

vegawriters

Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Unread postby vegawriters » 02 Dec 2015 08:08

I haven't marathoned it, but I started it last night and I love it. I love the thought processes, the darkness, and the deeper themes that are presented in general about abuse and women and all that jazz. I'm only two episodes in, but this has been a good life choice of mine.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jackvegas » 10 Dec 2015 13:38

I didn't do it in one stint but few days and it is epic and the casting was perfect.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 14 Dec 2015 13:33

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 15 Dec 2015 07:30

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Dec 2015 11:04

Very much so. And I got my girlfriend and Dana to watch it too. I think they both kinda hate me a little for that one. Now we're stuck waiting for season 2...

BrianRynsk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrianRynsk » 16 Apr 2018 01:24

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”