Kung Fury

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kung Fury

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 06 Dec 2015 22:24

I was studying for finals one night and couldn't sleep after studying. I go to Netflix and see on the spotlight section this movie called Kung Fury, I was skeptical about it. I was so wrong lol it was probably the greatest thing I have ever seen! :rock: Best movie of 2015 for me! :laugh:

I was wondering if anyone else on here has seen it?

vegawriters

Re: Kung Fury

Unread postby vegawriters » 07 Dec 2015 08:15

Kung Fury is just about the greatest thing ever. My gf made me watch it one night and there are times I'm reminded that she is the smart one in our relationship. ;)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”