Smallville

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mysteriousheart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Smallville

Unread postby mysteriousheart » 03 Sep 2008 19:14

I am addicted to this show I have every season i just can't seem to get enough of it. :wave:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Smallville

Unread postby Kemmy » 03 Sep 2008 19:32

I LOVE Smallville. I'm hooked

I can't wait for the new season ... after last season I have NO IDEA what's going to happen.

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 23 Jun 2010 14:27

I started to watch smallville on reruns about 4 years ago and then stopped and recently started watching it again. I am only on season 3 so far but I love the show.is it ending after the next season?

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 23 Jun 2010 16:32

I started watching it from the very beginning and lost kinda stopped around season 3 cuz I missed a few episodes. Now I have to start from the beginning if I wanna watch the stuff I haven't seen cuz otherwise Lyzz will be lost... :ugh:

U B the band
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby U B the band » 23 Feb 2011 08:27

I've watch Smallville off and on since it came out. I got caught up on the seasons a few years ago and I've been watching it ever since. Season 10 (so far) is pretty good, I hope they go out with a bang.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”