favorite actress

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: favorite actress

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 26 May 2010 19:22

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 27 May 2010 09:13

^ She's so...like whorey looking tho. I liked her in the first transformers, then I saw what she looked like normally and was like :surprised: :puke:

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 27 May 2010 09:50

Megan Fox...well...I liked her in Transformers...She's still working her way up and I wouldn't say she's an established actress yet, but she hit the scene in a big way...I'm trying not confuse with hotness with acting...
Anna Faris is probably my favorite because I like her ability to make me laugh...
Charlize Theron is amazing because she can go from being this very mild mannered role to "monster" and make it all work.
Anna Paquin like Theron has played many diverse roles and pulled them off..

Emma is just cute and I've liked the characters she's played...i.e. the Rocker and House Bunny...

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 27 May 2010 11:53

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 27 May 2010 14:39

To look at - Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson (she techinically fits in both categories)
For their acting - Ellen Page, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie (fits in both as well)

Eh there's a lot, I'm a big movie person

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”