Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 Jan 2009 18:06

I just watched this movie for the first time. It was absolutely hilarious, I laugh for literally half the movie. I think Sarah got what she deserved.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Unread postby Cassandra » 12 Jan 2009 18:17

One of the best movies of all time. (Plus it has Russell Brand in it which makes it even awesomer xD) I couldn't stop laughing during the movie. My mom got so annoyed that I kept laughing during the movie.

Sarah totally got what she deserved.
Last edited by Cassandra on 23 Mar 2009 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

GoodRiddance15
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GoodRiddance15 » 21 Mar 2009 22:30

I would have to say that it was one of the best flipping movies I ever saw. I was so inapropriate but funny.

One day I am just going to get off the bus and run into the woods and never comeback and when I come back I will be the knife master. *evil laugh*
You can't spell Slaugher without Laugher. :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 22 Mar 2009 12:21

Love this movie.

Reminded me too much of what I went through, damn you Sarah, I hate you! lol =x

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 23 Mar 2009 15:37

He should get some kind of award for being with Sarah for 5 years. :laugh:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 23 Mar 2009 15:54

Agreed lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

aforbes
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aforbes » 11 Apr 2009 12:32

I love this movie so much I laughed so hard through out the entire thing

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 10 Jun 2009 22:40

very good comedy. had a plot line but didnt go too deep into it and lose the funny like many comedies tend to do these days. One of my favorites. Recommended for anyone who likes a good laugh (and can handle stuff many would deem "inappropriate" :smile: )

kingmchris

Unread postby kingmchris » 10 Jul 2009 13:18

Russell Brand is extremely annoying.

Paul Rudd's character is awesome.

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 17:12

I agree, even better 'cause Russell Brand is in it.. he's hilarious. XD

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”