Up

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Up

Unread postby Serge » 16 May 2009 14:32

Completely stoked for this one! Pixar's been on a brilliant role since Ratatouille. I'm getting my pre-sale tickets soon, it'll be the first time I see anything in Digital 3d; too excited! Who else is with me? =x

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Up

Unread postby Serge » 29 May 2009 17:10

...off to see it in 30!

Can't believe it's not being discussed, it's going to be amazing, and the last two Pixar's have been absolute gems, masterpieces, and wonderful works of art :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 29 May 2009 19:42

I thought this looked great when I saw the previews - the only reason I may not see it is lack of time :tongue: If I don't get the chance to see it in the theater I will definitely rent it !
Let us know how it was Serge - the little old guy is hysterical!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 30 May 2009 01:23

Wow.....wow!

You have to be INSANE not to catch this in theaters! it was amazing! posted more about it on my myspace blog. I don't think I've ever seen a Pixar film where all main characters were equally lovable. Though if I HAD to choose, Dug hands down! (my favorite line is from him, it's so silly but it made me laugh so much, even now!)

.....I'm going to go see it again at LEAST a 2nd time in 3D (only caught the regular version tonight). My favorite 2009 movie so far, go see it!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 30 May 2009 10:33

i really want to see this! me and all of my friends want to go. now lets see if i can get them out of the house lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 30 May 2009 14:49

Drag them out with a lasso! =P

You have to watch it, it's extremely rewarding and VERY funny; funniest Pixar ever.

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 01 Jun 2009 04:48

I took the kiddo (only the older one :wink: ) to see it Saturday and we both enjoyed it. I LOVE Doug (maybe it is Dug?) anyway, I love the way he says hi there! Really cute movie. Great fun for young and old alike!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 01 Jun 2009 12:22

Glad you liked it! I'm dying to see it again, Dug happens to be my overall favorite character lol.

I love the "Get off his roof!" part =x

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jun 2009 12:40

Opened UP at #1 in the Box Office at around $58 million. It's doing OVERLY well with critics and the general public alike. :biggrin:

.....kinda bummed the next two Pixar's will be sequels though, I want something new & fresh =x

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 02 Jun 2009 17:01

Well, I for one am excited about Toy Story 3. The first one is one of my all time favorite cartoons, not to mention it was the very first of it's kind. And it doesn't hurt my excitement that my 3 year old is suddenly in love with Toy Story and Toy Story 2 and is watching them on his DVD player over every other movie right now!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jun 2009 17:28

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked too, but hopefully the storyline is as well-done as the past 3 have been. They're also releasing 1 and 2 in Digital 3d in theaters prior to 3. Can't believe it's been almost 15 years since the first o.O

2001 will be the first time two Pixar films are released within the same year with Cars 2 and The Bear & The Bow (which sounds very different). Then Newt in 2012, which sounds very interesting =]

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 02 Jun 2009 17:38

^ btw Serge, love Dug in your sig! Hi there!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jun 2009 18:02

lol thanks!

I can't get over his voice, coolest dog ever! I wonder if there's any talking Dug plush toys =x

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 07 Jun 2009 20:38

I just went to see this movie. I loved it! I didnt think I was going to get so emotional from it though.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 08 Jun 2009 19:24

Glad you DUG it! =x

....it's the first 2009 film to be #1 two weeks in a row, yay! =]

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 18 Jun 2009 12:35

This made me smile today!

timmyhbass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby timmyhbass » 18 Jun 2009 16:14

"I won't grow because life can be so cold
I'm going to live in my dreams
Even if I die to see them through
I don't want to wake up a half a century older
Wanting to be a quarter century new"

-- Caroline's Spine

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 19 Jun 2009 03:39

timmyhbass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby timmyhbass » 19 Jun 2009 04:10

"I won't grow because life can be so cold
I'm going to live in my dreams
Even if I die to see them through
I don't want to wake up a half a century older
Wanting to be a quarter century new"

-- Caroline's Spine

Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mike » 19 Jun 2009 12:36

SQUIRREL!!

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”