Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Unread postby Serge » 20 Jun 2009 14:17

No topic yet for the biggest summer blockbuster, and quite possibly the biggest film of the year? Shocker! =o

.....I'm so stoked for this, I will agree and say a huge part of that stokeness is due to Megan Fox :drool: But I've also been a Transformer geek since I was a little Serge. I still have my Bumble Bee toy I got when I was around 7/8 (my fave!)

I hope I can make the midnight premiere or premiere day! :biggrin:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Unread postby Katy » 21 Jun 2009 04:02

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Jun 2009 05:36

I'm really excited for this film! I absolutely loved the first one. There better be more Starscream in this! :smile:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 21 Jun 2009 18:40

We loved the first one as well and I'm sure we will be going to see the new one by this weekend. My husband LOVES the transformers so it's pretty fun for him!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 21 Jun 2009 18:41

I'm going on Wednesday!

My friend got me a ticket for my bday, I can't wait! :crazy:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 25 Jun 2009 23:54

I saw it Wednesday (well technically Thursday, all showings sold out except the 1:30a). It was an OK film, but I felt it was "too Michael Bay" (aka an explosion/action scene every 2 minutes), so if you're into action you'll love it. But if you want actual good dialogue with your action, you'll probably feel like it was TOO long.

But it's still worth a watch, a fun, somewhat entertaining film overall (but feels SO long at times). I'm still more partial to the first, I thought it had more charm, a better dialogue, and more character development. I really think they should go with a new director for the next one. I just don't like Michael Bay.....at all lol. :laugh:

.....it was, however, nice seeing Megan Fox for the majority of the film. Wowzhas!!! :biggrin: :wink: :love:

(More Bumblebee though! =x)
Last edited by Serge on 21 Jul 2009 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 26 Jun 2009 14:13

I LOVED the movie!!!!! i thought it was fantastic! i am a huge transformers fan. i went wiht a couple friends on tuesday night (technically wednesday morning) for the midnight show. i was awed. i agree though that more bumblebee is needed. not enough of him.

overall. really great film!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 26 Jun 2009 14:16

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 26 Jun 2009 15:33

timmyhbass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby timmyhbass » 26 Jun 2009 16:42

I thought the movie was awesome...and for anyone that knows the original cartoon version, you can see a lot of similarities....from the plot to the music...I also thought it was awesoem they brought Soundwave back, even if he was a satellite instead of a radio. Personally, I thought it was great, and I'm prepared to go see it again, probably pretty soon.

"I won't grow because life can be so cold
I'm going to live in my dreams
Even if I die to see them through
I don't want to wake up a half a century older
Wanting to be a quarter century new"

-- Caroline's Spine

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 26 Jun 2009 18:47

This was so awesome and had the greatest soundtrack ever!!

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 26 Jun 2009 19:01

It was really good. They played three songs throughout the movie pretty much but it was awesome. Plus Megan Fox is so hot lol

:moon:

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 26 Jun 2009 20:21

OMFG!I loved this movie beyond explanation! This movie has replaced the dark knight currently and that is a big leap for me.I loved everything about this movie.Especially Megan Fox! :wink: The action is amazing and for all those movie critics who said that it had no plot and it sucked!You suck!Go emo!Seriously!This movie was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait to go see it again, and again, and again, and again! :rock: :crazy: THIS MOVIE MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Why So Serious!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Jun 2009 08:20

I saw this yesterday awesome :rock: I like it just as much as the first one. I do not think I would be able to choose. It was a bit long to me too but that could have been because I was up for over 24 hours :tongue:

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 28 Jun 2009 08:31

I thought the first one was so much better. The way pretty much all the transformers talked throughout this one bugged the crap outta me. Robots should not sound like gangsters im sorry! lol The music was great though(any movies that uses green day, especially more than once, gets points from me!).

(also gotta say...did not mind seein megan fox on the big screen in imax :wink: )

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 01 Jul 2009 04:35

kingmchris

Unread postby kingmchris » 10 Jul 2009 13:20

Second was horrible.

Bunch of plot holes, dragged on way to long, and wasn't even fun to watch after awhile.

Everything the first one wasn't. Such a disappointment.

basketballpunk34
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby basketballpunk34 » 14 Jul 2009 20:42

I absolutely loved Transformers. I saw it Saturday! If you haven't seen it, you should!!!!!

:rock:

~~Tabby~~

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”