Orphan

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Orphan

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 22:53

I am not one who is much into thrillers, but I do admit I want to see the movie Orphan. Has anyone on here seen it yet? If so, is it any good?? Would you recommend it?? Or is there anyone else here that WANTS to see it, but hasnt yet??

J

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Orphan

Unread postby Mandi » 11 Aug 2009 19:16

ooh!! this one looked pretty good. I for one, am a HUGE fan of horror/thriller movies--the good, the bad, and the just plain ol' so bad they're funny ones!!

I haven't seen it yet. when i go watch it, i'll let you know which catagory it falls under!!

Mandi

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 12 Aug 2009 18:31

I am not a big fan of horror flicks, but this one looked pretty good to me which has lead my interest in seeing it.

If you do get the chance to see it, please do let me know if it is a worthy effort.

TC,

J

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 12 Aug 2009 19:19

I didn't think it was scary, and most things scare me. I don't think it's worth it.

Lori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lori » 16 Aug 2009 08:32

My friend and I saw this movie last night. I thought it was an excellent movie, well, I love horror/thriller movies anyway! Its not like really scary but it definitely has alot of suspense and keeps you on you're toes the whole way through. I would recommend seeing it! :smile:

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 16 Aug 2009 08:49

To be honest, I didn't like it...
But the ending make me LAWL.

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 16 Aug 2009 10:33

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 16 Aug 2009 11:47

Yeah, Its not really worth going to... Unless you like those type of movies.

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 20 Aug 2009 20:01

I will probably just wait for it to come out to DVD. That is what I usually do anyways unless it is something I REALLY want to see and think will be REALLY good.

J

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”