Shutter Island

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shutter Island

Unread postby Serge » 18 Feb 2010 13:07

Surprised there's no thread yet, it looks incredible! I think it's pretty much fail-proof simply considering it's a Martin Scorsese film<3

.....I think I might go to the premiere tomorrow!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Shutter Island

Unread postby Cody Lee » 19 Feb 2010 07:35

Been waiting forever for this movie, I rarely don't see movies opening day/night before but I'm a little broke atm lol I'll definitely see it in the new few days. Gonna be great

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Dominique

Unread postby Dominique » 21 Feb 2010 18:55

:crazy: I loved this movie!!!!! I saw it at midnight opening night with like 10 of my friends :laugh:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 13 Mar 2010 16:06

Finally got a chance to see it on Thursday, it was different than what I expected but I absolutely loved it! Scorsese is a genius filmmaker<3

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Dominique

Unread postby Dominique » 15 Apr 2010 11:24

So true! My boyfriend, however, hated how it ended. lol

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 03 Jun 2010 02:00

Was so mad I didn't see it in theaters but just finally watched it...mind f*ck. Literally one of the movies that when it's over you actually question what it would be like to be completely insane and have no idea, and if you are lol.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 08 Jun 2010 09:32

I might go and by this today. I never got to see it in the movies, but I still really want to see it.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

grunt1096
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby grunt1096 » 10 Jun 2010 21:08

Love this movie, I picked it up on DVD today.

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 21 Jun 2010 18:18

This was an excellent movie to my surprise. I liked the many twists that it offered, thumbs up! Mark Ruffalo is a pretty good actor really, guess I never realized it.

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Jun 2010 11:48

I saw this the other day and it kinda twisted and turned my mind quite a bit, but good over all.

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 22 Jun 2010 18:41

I rented it yesterday and plan on watching it later tonight. It does look freaky but I love scary movies...and Leonardo :laugh:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 17:07

My dad took me with him to see it and I thought it was really freaky. :surprised:

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”