ER

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Missy » 18 May 2008 20:47

I have sort of a "connection" with the show, if you will. When the series premiered, I was in the ER all day long trying to find out what was wrong with my heart. It was the day I was diagnosed with Supraventriculartachycardia. In simpler terms, my heart would go really fast with no apparent reason. That night, it was clocked at over 200 beats per minute if I remember correctly. I had surgery almost three years ago to correct it, but I still have scares. But after staying all day at the hospital, we came home and my mom just HAD to watch ER. I had had enough of that that day, but I have grown to love the show.

Anyone else watch this? If so, what did you think about the season finale?

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Sheila » 18 May 2008 21:00

Supraventriculartachycardia...wow...thats a mouthfull. I hope you're doing better now :)

I really like this show. I'll be honest... recently it hasnt been as good, but I still watch it. As far as the season finale goes....I wonder who was in the ambulance?

I think I was more interested in the show back in the days when Noah Wylie(sp?) and Mr. Clooney were a part of the show.

I sort of have a connection to this show as well...kind of..... my cousin went to school with "Neela" in England :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Missy » 18 May 2008 21:04

Yeah, I am doing better now! Thank you :)

I'm hoping there was no one in the ambulance. I basically jumped outta my chair when that happened lol
I think you spelled Carter's name right... I still keep hoping he will come back lol
I love Neela! Maybe it's just the accent, but yeah...hehe That would be awesomeness!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Sheila » 18 May 2008 21:25

It's a possibility that no one was in the ambulance.. they were having a hard time choosing who would go...

That would be great if Carter came back...but I doubt it would happen :(

Neela's accent is great. I loved her in Bend it Like Beckham :)

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Missy » 18 May 2008 23:01

I am hoping no one was in there. I didn't see anyone standing around it, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I just think it was TOO MUCH of a cliff hanger for a season finale lol

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 May 2008 14:58

I haven't seen it in a while... I guess I have a lot to catch up on! I loved the old ER with Clooney, Carter, etc.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Missy » 19 May 2008 16:10

Ha ha yup! That reminds me... I said something a few days ago at work about ER and my assistant said something like, "Oh yeah! What happened?" and she said the last time she saw it was from like two seasons ago! I said, "There is NO way I could tell you everything that happened" lmao

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 May 2008 21:12

i'm in the same position as your assistant.... I'll never catch up!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

ER

Unread postby Missy » 19 May 2008 23:25

LOL I was like that for part of last season. I had so many episodes recorded on the DVR, finally I just told my mom to tell me the main points and deleted all of them

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ER

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jun 2008 17:50

ER is a great show but I haven't watched it in a couple years

omgdenise
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby omgdenise » 19 Jun 2008 14:56

wow, i loved that show.
I use to watch EVERYDAY after Dawsons Creek ofcourse.

It was soo intense.
I miss watching ER. :( lol

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby littlemonkey » 17 Jul 2008 19:57

I used to watch this show, but then stopped after all the first season and second season people left.

It's just not the same with George Clooney in it ! :tongue:

:.:Melissa:.:

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”