The Dark Knight

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Dark Knight

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:07

i am so super excited for this movie!!!! i saw Batman Begins and loved it! i am a big fan of the batman movies. ive seen all the older ones but i just love how the newer ones are done.

i cant wait to see it! its a shame about heath ledger tho. R.I.P!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Dark Knight

Unread postby Serge » 22 May 2008 14:19

I've been dying for a sequel ever since I knew who the villain would be after the ending from Batman Begins. It's gonna be absolutely fantastic :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Dark Knight

Unread postby Donna » 22 May 2008 20:02

I can't wait till this comes out - I will definitely be there opening night. I think this will be the best one yet . Heath has been my favorite actor for quite sometime, I've seen pretty much every movie he has been in (favorite being "10 things I hate about you") . He will be phenomenal as The Joker- I have heard that he may be up for a post-humus (sp?) Oscar for this.
I was so shocked when I heard the news of his death-he had so much talent, and from what I have heard he was an amazing, down to earth kind of guy..taken away way too young.
Last edited by Donna on 22 May 2008 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jlove

The Dark Knight

Unread postby jlove » 23 May 2008 08:27

I friggin love Batman, so I'm wicked excited about this movie coming out, I also think Heath Ledger will be a good joker. From what I've seen in previews it looks like this movie will seriously kick ass.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Dark Knight

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 May 2008 10:11

o i know! it is going to be amazing!! i will definitely be at that midnight show for sure!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

ajs8713

The Dark Knight

Unread postby ajs8713 » 25 May 2008 15:50

i can't wait to see it batman begins was great the dark knight is gonna be amazing. ;D

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”