The Walking Dead

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Walking Dead

Unread postby *J* » 05 Dec 2011 12:29

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby -G- » 06 Dec 2011 15:50

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 06 Dec 2011 18:22

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 07 Dec 2011 15:36

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 07 Dec 2011 16:34

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 13 Feb 2012 17:55

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 13 Feb 2012 22:37

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 15 Feb 2012 18:26

TOMBRAIDERAJ13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TOMBRAIDERAJ13 » 12 Mar 2012 08:04

Anyone see last night!!
WOW!! :surprised:

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 27 Jul 2012 15:35

started watchin' this a while back, but i havent had tv in a while, excited to get caught up!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 31 Jul 2012 00:31

Holly Crap the books ... holly crap!

G

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Aug 2012 10:18

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Aug 2012 12:57

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Aug 2012 17:34

Yea I've heard that. Maybe one day I will read them...haha

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 11 Aug 2012 09:53

I really want to read the books. I bought the first big compilation in the series, read about 50 pages the. Got sent on the road forever and hvent picked it back up.

Maybe I just need to start reading them on the plane. But it's of a big awkward book for that.

I DO!!!!

risenreturn

Unread postby risenreturn » 10 Sep 2012 16:37

Yeah, I have the first book, but I've yet to really pick up the book.

And also, good news! Season 3 begins October 13!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 16 Oct 2012 23:11

Season three is going to be great .. you guys just wait and see!

G

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 21 Oct 2012 23:17

Shoot me now i'm missing it .. imma have to catch a rerun.

G

xoBITEMARKSox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xoBITEMARKSox » 22 Oct 2012 00:50

watch it online silly people.... i LOVE this show!!!

[urlhttp://watchseries.eu/serie/the_walking_dead][/url]

I watch everything online cuz I work so I cant watch it live.

The dexter premiere was wayyyyy better just FYI, but this season opner, OMG!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 04 Nov 2012 12:35

Tonight ... can't wait!!!

G

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”