Beavis and Butthead

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beavis and Butthead

Unread postby Serge » 27 Oct 2011 22:48

They're back! Did anyone see the season premiere episode tonight? I admit that I was skeptical about its quality, but I was proven wrong. It's just as funny as it was when it ended 14 years ago, in fact, I'd say on top of it being just as funny, it's actually a lot smarter. It should be grand considering there hasn't been as much bad TV, music, and movies as we have now, so they have a LOT of material. They already took a few brilliant shots at a few in tonight's episode. :laugh:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Beavis and Butthead

Unread postby patrickdron » 30 Oct 2011 20:14

I saw it last thursday and it is as funny as it was the original 5 years '93-97 it was on mtv and that was when mtv was actually worth watching. now that b&b are back on the air this gives me a reason to tune into mtv for more then 20 seconds.

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Beavis and Butthead

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 01 Jan 2012 15:06

Is it sad this was my favorite show when i was 7 :laugh:

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”