A little something me and my friend came up with

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hitman

A little something me and my friend came up with

Unread postby Hitman » 27 Apr 2010 21:42

So i've been playing bass for about 4 years now but after seeing sick puppies i got inspired to play slap. The bass I had wasn't very good for that so I went out and bought a Fleabass and a few days later came up with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWS3pQK4ox4 hope you all enjoy :)

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A little something me and my friend came up with

Unread postby Katy » 28 Apr 2010 04:38

^^^ Sweet! I love the array of posters in the back. Poor SP only has a little bitty one. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing this and welcome to the forum!

Hitman

Unread postby Hitman » 29 Apr 2010 21:04

Thanks :) yeah i got that SP poster when i went and saw them, had it autographed too :D but it is kind of small compared to everything else, i want a bigger one lol :P

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 30 Apr 2010 21:19

I like it, nice work.

I do have to say though.......Walls covered in rock posters.....guitar equipment.....drum set......foosball........

Sweet man cave!!!! :rock:

I DO!!!!

Return to “Inspired”