Odd one inspired me to write about my Odd one,

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Odd one inspired me to write about my Odd one,

Unread postby Dane » 19 Jul 2011 22:10

The moon hovered in full nudity upon the darken sky. Only to become ever so shy, if only for brief moments, and covering itself by soft lace clouds drifting by. Shimmering light cascaded over her softly tantalizing hazel eyes, causing them to become teary at times. With soft-spoken breath filled greetings, we embraced. I had hoped that my fluttering heart was not as apparent to her as was it's thunderous beating to myself. From the moment that we met , my heart, one that had been gouged by forty years of dagger tongues, began to heal. Her whispered words found their way to the inner sanctum of my mind, forever to be etched, and slowly altering my very being. Here i was, a person hardened, fed off of all the negatives that life had thrown my way, changed from the first words she uttered.
Her insecure gestures lay hidden from view although i was far too captivated by her to have noticed. We watched the festivities of our nations birth. every burst of the evenings fireworks, like a flash of a camera, left a snapshot of her embedded in my memory. Everything seemed to fit together as if it was meant to happen, as if we have lived this moment for all time and could not get enough to satisfy. Without a question, we slept on the beach under the starlit sky.
Glowing fire-pits illuminated the beach for what seemed like miles, giving off an illusion of candles flickering in the crisp night air. Once again our lips gracefully touched, gently slithering from side to side , intermittently pausing, and encompassing our hearts with every touch. Our eyes meeting once again, the subtle look of contempt was gone. We intertwined feverishly, our bodies now barren of clothing, we lay before the heavens.

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Odd one inspired me to write about my Odd one,

Unread postby sh4ms » 21 Jul 2011 11:47

:bow:

Return to “Inspired”