Don't Be Too Harsh

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DavesTheSame26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Don't Be Too Harsh

Unread postby DavesTheSame26 » 25 Oct 2008 12:52

I’m not gonna lie you look dangerous. This heart I’ve got is as hard as rock. And still it sleeps through the words your saying now, again. Well I’m not gonna lie, you look dangerous.

But I like the way you look, I just hate the way it hurts. I know that there’s a reason, why you are here beside me. Well I know that there’s a compromise from what I want and need. Well I know that I’m a failure, cause I have been for so many years. Maybe this is where I get it right.

I’m not gonna lie your scandalous, it’s the way you move. It’s the way we touch, face to face. I see the words your mouthing now, again. Well I’m not gonna lie, you look scandalous.

But I like the way you look, I just hate the way it hurts. I know that there’s a reason, why you are here beside me. Well I know that there’s a compromise from what I want and need. Well I know that I’m a failure, cause I have been for so many years. Maybe this is where I get it right.

So come to me, and give me that look. And we’ll go on and on and on again. Your on and on and on again. You’re so serious.

~What is it I'm after, Searching for disaster?~

DavesTheSame26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Don't Be Too Harsh

Unread postby DavesTheSame26 » 31 Oct 2008 01:40

Guess what everyone?

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 31 Oct 2008 05:53

What?

DavesTheSame26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DavesTheSame26 » 31 Oct 2008 09:47

We're currently using my new home studio and recording our first 10 track CD entitled "First Draft"... Is that cool or what?

Return to “Inspired”