Positive/Spiritual healing

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Positive/Spiritual healing

Unread postby jj1973 » 21 Jul 2009 02:50

We have all faced times in our lives where we were not satisfied with how things were going. Which has lead me to write a book about positive healing. It is a passion I have. To help others who are having some difficulties in life, or people that just have a desire to feel better about themselves, or just want a life boost of happiness. : )

I hope to write an inspiring piece that will help others out there to achieve whatever goals and happiness they want in their lives. Along with being happy with themselves in the process. : )

I know it is not a poem, a song, or a story. But it is an inspiration that I have. If I can help out just a small few, if I can touch their lives and help them in any way, then I have succeeded. : )

TC,

J

Return to “Inspired”