The Empty Autumn - Metal Arms (Original) (Tribute Song)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Empty Autumn - Metal Arms (Original) (Tribute Song)

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 28 Jul 2010 06:29

I did this song because I love the game Metal Arms: Glitch In The System, I've played it for years and still love it. It's a funny game, and it's different. Anyways, this is the guitar version of the electronic version of the song on the Metal Arms: Glitch In The System Soundtrack, Metal Arms. I just found it so catchy I decided to make this.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”