some thing short

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

some thing short

Unread postby Dane » 19 May 2011 19:57

Oh how i beckon the night , never to wake from my dreams, to lay silent next to the lucidity of her whispering kiss. Implicitly bound, what is this sorcery withen her smile.Oh, allow me to wake for which i need to see if what i see is real or am i confounded by my own damnation of a memory.

Return to “Inspired”