Jedis in Spanish Class

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jedis in Spanish Class

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 25 Oct 2011 17:45

Just to clarify, this isn't supposed to be any specific character from Star Wars- just a random Jedi.
I was sitting in Spanish class and we were doing group projects, and at the time I was done with my piece. The project was to do a poster about a dream, and the group behind us was doing something with Star Wars and Darth Vader, and at the same time they were arguing and joking over who did the best drawing, and I was bored so I took a silent challenge and started drawing a Jedi, and that's how this fella came into existence on my paper.

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Inspired”