Post Your Random Thoughts

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Cora

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » 10 Jul 2014 19:15

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

crystal08
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby crystal08 » 11 Jul 2014 06:40

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 11 Jul 2014 19:59

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 11 Jul 2014 20:51

Hedgehogs for days

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 12 Jul 2014 06:25

Heard Bulls On Parade the other day on the radio and I thought "Somewhere Shim's ears are burning"....

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 12 Jul 2014 09:51

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 14 Jul 2014 19:03

Oh boy!! Not that again! :P

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 15 Jul 2014 16:26

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 18 Jul 2014 12:29

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 02 Aug 2014 23:13

Finally! Finished with my college classes for the term! :crazy: ( it's so time consuming!) :tongue:
I'm glad I'm through with them for now.

One less thing to worry about. But I've been having a pretty difficult time with a friend of mine. We used to talk so much and we really were good friends. But I feel as though he's acting different towards me when I've been there for him. To me it feels like he doesn't really care anymore, and that he's done using me. Awhile back he said he wanted to go to a movie with me ( it's coming out this month) and after that he never really talked to me. He hardly ever says anything to me not even a hi or how are you, when we run in to each other he just tries to escape the conversation. I want to still be friends with him but something tells me that he will be one of those fair weather friends. It always has happened to me. I don't have any other friends besides him, he's the only one I have. Sometimes I just want to yell at him for treating me like this when I don't deserve it, but I'm too kind of a person to do so. It just makes me both sad and angry at the same time. :shocked: I don't know what to do about this, I feel like I've hit a brick wall and have nowhere else to go. :wall:

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 04 Aug 2014 19:14

I am so ready for all the drama in my life to be over, so that I can start concentrating on the things I WANT to do, as opposed to the things that keep getting thrown at me.

I'm so ready to restart school, and start working on becoming an ambassador again.

It feels like everything I have wanted lately has had to take a back seat to the incident that happened last November. Tomorrow, I leave to get it settled once and for all.

I'm so ready for it to be over and to be able to start living my life again.

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 06 Aug 2014 05:54

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 25 Aug 2014 15:29

had a bit of a scare with one of my ipods today, after I got off work and listened to my nano with the radio part of it, I went to turn on the radio part then turn it off to shut it off entirely and the thing randomly shut off on me and when it did it showed that I had no songs on it but it showed that I had 72.5 MB's left or whatever. I then hooked my ipod to my desktop to see if the songs were still on there and turns out there were but disconnected it from the desktop and it kept showing 0 songs ended up resetting it by pushing on the click wheel and everything showed back up.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 25 Aug 2014 15:53

So this is my first post from my new computer!! My Mac (yes it was a mac) decided to shell out on me right in time for my last semester of school.

But hey! I'm using the tablet part of the 2 in 1. So friggin cool!!!!!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 25 Aug 2014 16:00

Half the people I know are either moving in, already moved in, or very soon to move in to their dorms and start college.
< Still not signed up for classes. Still hasn't picked a school.
aha
aha
aha
aaaaah
*cries*
College is too much money :ugh:

Hedgehogs for days

sheffie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sheffie » 30 Aug 2014 22:10

Not so much a random thought, but a reoccurring one . . . How does SP pick which venues to perform or do the venues sometimes contact them? Pops in my head quite often when I'm thinking of how to get the Pups back to Connecticut! :rock:

. . . just my fuel for my fire.

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 31 Aug 2014 10:41

Raviolis for breakfast yum!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 01 Sep 2014 18:05

Welp...here I am. Back at Augie. Classes start Thursday. Can you tell how excited I am?

no.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 01 Sep 2014 18:09

Steph

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 01 Sep 2014 18:11

Return to “Random”