Summer Plans?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 18:22

Anyone doing anything exciting this summer? Mine shaping up to look pretty good.

May 8th-11th NYC! (maybe)

May 18th...hopefully seeing the SP.

June 13th....Stevie Nicks concert (yea, I like to roll old school)

Middle of July... Destin, Florida with my family. We party it up right. 7 days of beach and liquor. Oh yea!

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby tenroses » 02 Apr 2008 18:32

Hmmm... let's see..

Sometime in June hopefully go back to Iowa and see all my friends

July 31 - Ringo Starr in concert (I'm hoping/trying!!!) XD

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 19:00

^^^ I love Ringo! :D

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby alice991 » 02 Apr 2008 19:08

I'm going to see my friends in Jersey!! I'm so excited, I haven't seen them in almost four years! :D

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

tara

Summer Plans?

Unread postby tara » 02 Apr 2008 19:26

well in May (rather you call that summer or not) i am putting on my first concert, which is going to be amazing
then the rest of the summer i will be working, then moving to the city in august cause im starting college in september

and i will be hittin up shows along the way
i go to too many shows, my mom gets mad at me cause im supposed to be saving for school, haha

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby tenroses » 02 Apr 2008 19:27

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Becky
Founder
Founder

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 21:01

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 02 Apr 2008 21:06

oOo Destin! That sounds nice. I'm visiting family in a place even nicer than Destin in June, some little unknown middle to lower class town in New Jersey. I hear it's hot as the sun there and the humidity is through the roof as well. I'm sure you're jealous.

But I have redeemed myself with a trip to Denver to see the Foo Fighters at the Red Rocks. Weee!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 21:08

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 02 Apr 2008 21:14

Becky
Founder
Founder

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 21:17

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 02 Apr 2008 21:19

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 02 Apr 2008 23:01

random trips to NYC, lots and lots of concerts lol, seeing friends I haven't seen in a while and did I say concerts? lol

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

tara

Summer Plans?

Unread postby tara » 03 Apr 2008 08:24

Becky
Founder
Founder

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Becky » 03 Apr 2008 10:58

^^^ That sounds cool. I'm sure being in a small town you'll have a good turn out.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Apr 2008 13:36

Hmm. I'm going to Warped Tour with a giant group of buddies...the rest of my summer will be spent playing Bass, hanging out, theme parks, attending video game tourneys [hope I win some!], and towards the end playing some of my own gigs. -Crosses fingers on that-

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby mellowyellow » 03 Apr 2008 14:06

Help my sister with her Wedding, practice my Bass playing, Spend teo weeks with my girlfriend and enjoy life :D

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby alice991 » 03 Apr 2008 16:20

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

lacrymosa7
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby lacrymosa7 » 03 Apr 2008 23:13

My plans are to just chill out at my lakehouse with friends and family, playing in some national field hockey tournaments, and to try to go to some awesome concerts. ;)

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 03 Apr 2008 23:26

My plans for this summer:
In May~ MCR concert, Flylead and "The band that shall not be named" concert, MSI concert, possibly going to NYC to visit a friend
In June~Tom Petty concert, getting another tattoo (I hope)
July~ Warped, Projekt Revolution
Aug~ posssibly going to SC

I'm sure there will be more concerts..but I don't know who else is touring, yet..

Return to “Random”