SP tattoo

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SP tattoo

Unread postby Kship2001 » 17 Jul 2016 20:59

Getting a tattoo dedicated to SP in a week. Not sure completely what I want, although more New Era I think. It's going on my forearm as of now. I'm looking for ideas if anyone has any....
If I get song lyrics, they will be "crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going". Also gonna try to get the band to sign it when I see them in October :smile:

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SP tattoo

Unread postby Dana » 20 Jul 2016 12:05

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jul 2016 16:08

What Dana said. If you had a rough idea, we could maybe help you brainstorm but your best bet is to go talk to a tattoo artist and let him try to draw something out. If you aren't 100% in love with the idea, speak up since you can't exactly un-do it :tongue:

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 10 Sep 2016 09:35

I won't get a tattoo unless I completely love the idea. I've had an artist totally mess up what I wanted before & it was a lot of money to fix.
Just thought I'd ask if any fans of the band (since no one I actually know listens to them) had any ideas.
I went with simple. I got the SP in the double circle on my forearm & I'm hoping they will sign it. I've had it a couple months now & I love it. :sp:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 10 Sep 2016 13:59

Yeah, I'd wait until you know exactly what you're wanting. :D

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 15 Sep 2016 14:06

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 15 Sep 2016 15:38

I'm planning on bringing one. I was thinking it would be better with a brand new one anyway, but thanks for that warning. Hopefully they will sign it

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 31 Dec 2016 11:16

The tattoo signing went better than I thought it would. They had no problems signing it. I went with a new era logo but had Emma write crazy is just fine since it's from my favorite song. It turned out great. I was all worried all of my ideas would turn out bad cuz I have no creative gene whatsoever. In the end, I decided simple would be best

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byr-Oz ... p=drivesdk

Return to “Random”