The Great American Dine Out

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Great American Dine Out

Unread postby Missy » 09 Sep 2008 15:39

Hey guys! I found out about this off a commercial I saw on the Food Network. It's really simple and you will probably be doing it anyways without even realizing it. We can help out by simply eating out! This is what it says on the website:

"What if you could help end childhood hunger just by eating out?
You can! Dine out at a participating restaurant September 21st - 28th and portion from your check will go to support the fight to end childhood hunger in America."

The site is www.GreatAmericanDineOut.org Go see if there are any participating restaurants close to you! I, for one, plan on participating in this great idea! If you will be eating out, why not help out those in need while doing so?

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Great American Dine Out

Unread postby Samsung » 09 Sep 2008 16:45

Thats a really great idea!

There aren't any restaurants near me though. :(

My avatar is always watching.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 09 Sep 2008 18:53

That's really cool that something so easily done can help end childhood hunger! There are quite a few places around me :biggrin: Thanks for posting this Missy!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 09 Sep 2008 19:27

Mommy, how did they raise enough money for this banana?
They stuffed themselves.

It's a tad ironic, but I'll try and hit McAlister's Deli for a lunch. Yummy stuff!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 10 Sep 2008 14:11

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Missy this seems cool but the only place close to me is kind of expensive but I will still try just try to remind me around that week I will most likey not remember on my own.

Return to “Random”