kareoke!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dreamchayser

kareoke!

Unread postby dreamchayser » 12 Sep 2008 04:15

My daughter (she's 3) doing karaeoke with me... please forgive the absolutely horrible audio.. (was recorded on a cell and my voice sucks anyway... but I had fun. lol)

Tears can be dried, but the heart... never...

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: kareoke!

Unread postby Katy » 12 Sep 2008 04:20

Awww!!! That was soooo cute!!! I love the intensity of her face, so adorable. Thank you for sharing. :)

Return to “Random”