Ladies, the thread of true men.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ladies, the thread of true men.

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 26 Sep 2008 23:09

"Oh look, the NFL playoffs are today. I bet we'll have no trouble finding parking at the crafts fair."

"Hold that thought a second. I want to pull over to ask for directions."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ladies, the thread of true men.

Unread postby Serge » 27 Sep 2008 00:38

Aw, you didn't have to go through all those photos.

....a single picture of Serge giving the thumbs up would've sufficed ;)

I've actually done the 5th photo down (along with a short poem) back in February 20, 2005 with the only girl who ever loved me (or so I thought), then she snapped on me, tore my heart in two, kicked me out, and spat me out of her life 2 days later lol.

I also always take out the trash, I do the toilet thing, I don't even like football, I love to cook, and if I wasn't able to use mapquest, I always ask for directions ;)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 27 Sep 2008 00:57

on the flower thing...

i now firmly believe there's no guy who gives flowers "just because"

they always use them as cover up for...

CHEATING

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 27 Sep 2008 01:54

I was in NO way cheating, I was addicted to her more strongly than any other addiction I've had o.O

I am also strongly against cheating (I even posted a long bulletin/blog rant talking about this lol)

....and on the contrary, I have strong evidence that in my case, she was the one cheating, or at least getting ready to. :(

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 27 Sep 2008 04:23

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Sep 2008 06:27

Last edited by nicolenice on 28 Sep 2008 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 27 Sep 2008 11:37

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 27 Sep 2008 22:51

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 27 Sep 2008 23:02

Serge.i didnt mean that towards you. It's just last time i had a guy like that he turned out to be a lying,decieving.sob

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 28 Sep 2008 04:07

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Sep 2008 11:17

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 28 Sep 2008 11:44

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 28 Sep 2008 11:51

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 28 Sep 2008 13:03

probably not a popular sentiment but isn't this extremely sexist? do those same attributes constitute a true woman? or maybe women want everything out of a man but once we come up with a list of a true woman, all of a sudden, everyone will complain how sexist that thread is.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Sep 2008 13:37

This thread, and I'm sure those pictures, were created with humor and nothing but. If done right I'm sure I would find a True Women thread amusing as well. If they're are people here who are offended, and are taking this more seriously than I intended, I'll be more than happy to take them down. I certainly didn't mean for anyone to get upset over this. Sorry if I offended you. =( *hands you an apology Whopper*

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 28 Sep 2008 13:50

not offended but i'm curious at all the posts decyring the fact that these characteristics are so hard to find. perhaps it's not an indication of a true man but more a robot that caters to a woman's every whim.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Sep 2008 14:12

If the robot looks anything like Hugh Laurie...

If we're going to get serious here, I think a lot of gals (including myself) wouldn't actually want a "perfect" guy who does all the things pictured. The fact that men are willing to stand in JC Penny's next to their girl hours on end watching them shuffle through the same rack of cloths over and over again, and the fact that women are willing to pretend to be fascinated with the world under the hood of their car, that's what makes a relationship interesting. That's enough. All the little quirks that men have, all the little quirks that women have - that's what makes it all fun.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 28 Sep 2008 15:01

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 28 Sep 2008 17:12

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 28 Sep 2008 17:20

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Return to “Random”