So I had this competiton...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

So I had this competiton...

Unread postby rockedbritt » 05 Oct 2008 20:33

I lost...to bad people :tantrum:

But it was tons of fun.

And I know the quality of the video is bad (we can thank Liz for that) but the audio turned out pretty good.

Lemme know what you think.

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

lizzr00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So I had this competiton...

Unread postby lizzr00 » 05 Oct 2008 20:45

Yeah, I'm the Liz who took the video, and I'm not really a Sick Puppies fan but Brittany is always making me do Sick Puppies stuff because she's obsessed.
So first I have to rant a little.
1. Brittany said she lost to bad people, and there were people who got further than her who eventually just sounded like a car engine dying, but the person who won was good.
2. Brittany's camera sucks and I was all the way in the corner behind the piano and the camera guy and people kept bumping me so, yes its blurry and yes, its shaky, but it's not that hard to see it's a person playing the guitar.
3. These rants are really directed toward Brittany.

I think that's it for the ranting.
So...

WOOHOOOOOOOOO BRITTANY!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
:smile:

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 05 Oct 2008 20:50

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 06 Oct 2008 04:24

Welcome to the board, Liz! :)

Britt - Kudos to you for being able to get on stage in front of everyone like that. I don't think I would have the guts to do something like that, especially if it was in front of my whole school! What song are you singing by the way?

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 06 Oct 2008 15:22

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 09 Oct 2008 00:59

Brittany, I think you did great!!!

And welcome to the board, Liz!!

Return to “Random”