disney points

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

disney points

Unread postby frodolover36 » 07 Oct 2008 15:40

on new disney dvd's theres a code for disney rewards. its either on the back or in an insert inside the dvd case.

me and my friends are shooting for 22,000 points and as of right now we have like 900 lol. so i was wondering if anyone had any recent disney dvd's that have a code, if i could have them? if you can give me the code and what dvd it is i would really appreciate it!!!

thanks!

~Nikki

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: disney points

Unread postby Becky » 07 Oct 2008 20:29

How new? I don't keep any inserts, so I might not be of any help. But depending on how new they need to be, it would be worth a look.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 07 Oct 2008 22:04

well we got one from HSM 1 and cars and both of the pirates of the caribbean dvd's that i have. but depending on when you bought them it could be in any of them lol. thanks for giving it a try! she really wants to do this!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 08 Oct 2008 10:14

Return to “Random”