On a Layover in PHL

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jen Rocks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

On a Layover in PHL

Unread postby Jen Rocks » 02 Mar 2009 17:55

Yes. The flight attendant is in the building! On the 2nd night of a 5 day trip. Last night we laid over in D.C. Tonight we're in Phily. Just left the infamous fitness room. I started off by myself, singing out loud as usual. Halfway thru Cancer, someone walked in, so I shut up. However, the guy looks at me and says, "What'd you stop for?" me "Sorry, I'm usually alone this time of night." him "I was listening outside the door before I came in. You sound really good. What song we're you singing?" me "Cancer, by Sick Puppies." he "Well, whoever they are, sounds like you got it down." me "Thanks!" Continuing my treadmill workout. Pause. he "You can keep singing if you like. I don't care." me (lol) "Thats ok. But, thanks." :band:
That was so awsome. Now I really need to get my husband on the ball with playing a SP song! What should I grovel for? Or just demand! :laugh:
That's all for now. Will be in West Palm Beach tomorrow for 21hours! With my luck, all this snow will continue to travel south and it will be a record breaking snowstorm of the past two centries. I can see the Headlines now....."West Palm Ski Resort? First significant snowstorm in Southern Florida History."
:noclue: Oh well, wish me luck!
Later

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: On a Layover in PHL

Unread postby Katy » 02 Mar 2009 18:10

That's cool that you got to spread the word a bit and thanks for updating us on what you're up to!

Best of luck that Florida gets no snow. :biggrin:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Mar 2009 06:18

That was cute, good job spreading the SP Love. I bet you made a new fan out of that guy, and he probably went home and downloaded the whole SP cd off Itunes, or atleast I hope :biggrin:

Hope Florida was ok

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 20 Mar 2009 20:21

LOL! Well that's one way to get the word out! :smile:

Return to “Random”