Asking a favour of someone...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
miket_825
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Asking a favour of someone...

Unread postby miket_825 » 24 Mar 2009 18:56

Since I don't have any music/audio editing software, could anyone perchance do me a huge favour and edit an audio file with some bleeps if I supply you with the bleep file and the audio file? It's Christian Bale's rant, by the way, so there will be quite a few bleeps. :laugh:

Witnesses report seeing a nude group of seemingly random people stealing lawn gnomes in the light of day...

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Asking a favour of someone...

Unread postby My World » 25 Mar 2009 01:18

I would but im not computer savvy o why did i say savvy ummm

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 25 Mar 2009 02:34

Mike, I've never done it, but I know of a program that will probably be able to help you out.

It's a free editing program called audacity --> http://audacity.sourceforge.net/. Like I said, its free and you can do pretty much everything there. I know they have tutorials on the web so it might be helpful.

...and... seeing that you play guitar/bass... if you have a microphone on your computer or an input jack for your guitar... you can record yourself with it too.

:crazy:

miket_825
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby miket_825 » 25 Mar 2009 09:43

Witnesses report seeing a nude group of seemingly random people stealing lawn gnomes in the light of day...

Return to “Random”