Do something dumb?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephaniek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Do something dumb?

Unread postby stephaniek » 21 May 2009 19:21

Okay so today my mom and i got in this huge fight. she turned off my phone and told me not to come home. So i went to stay at my friends house. and i decided that i could not live without a phone.. being the smart person that i am, i decided to buy one. Well all in all I decided to just go ahead and sign up for a whole new plan.. I'm 18, I have no credit. Therefore, i had to pay a security deposit of $500. That's not including the actual phone or anything.

My mom called me at my friend's house later and I told her what happened, and let's just say that she's even more unhappy because she didn't actually turn off my phone. She had it "temporarily" shut off. So i have to go back to Radio Shack tomorrow and hope to God that i can get my money back, or I only get $200 for my senior trip. :cry:

Done anything similar? I could use some advise. :)

My heart will be forever in your hands.

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do something dumb?

Unread postby Stacey » 24 May 2009 13:53

I don't know about getting your money back, and I'm sure I can come up with the a few stories like that myself. As a mother, I would tell you from now on if you get in to trouble, I'd just take the punishment as it is. You probably would have gotten your phone back sooner than it may take you to replace the money you may not get back. Let us know how it all works out for you.

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

stephaniek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Do something dumb?

Unread postby stephaniek » 28 May 2009 19:11

okay.. so you are most def. right, next time i'm just going to take the punishment. it turned out that she didn't really have my shut off.. only temporarily. but it turned out okay.. they returned the phone and they are going to refund my $500, it's just going to take about 2 weeks. So.. i did in fact learn my lesson. :smile:

My heart will be forever in your hands.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”