Does anybody share my new found love of...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Does anybody share my new found love of...

Unread postby Christian » 27 Jun 2009 16:34

YoYo's? I was with my sister and my sister's boyfriend yesterday. My sister's boyfriend has some major yoyoing skills and he saw some and was looking at them. I asked him which one is the best and he told me so I bought one. I havent put it down since. I really love it. I havent had one for a long time and according to my sister and her bf I am really good.Does anybody else love yoyo's as much as I do or have a new found love you would like to share? :biggrin:

Why So Serious!

Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Does anybody share my new found love of...

Unread postby Mike » 27 Jun 2009 16:48

I haven't picked up a yoyo in years, but I think i might have to get one again. I used to love playing with them.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 27 Jun 2009 17:06

Last time I played with a yoyo I was like 11 years old. I used to get a yoyo every for christmas because I loved them so much.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 28 Jun 2009 04:42

Yo-yo's were something that just never got along with me. No matter how hard I tried to get it right, I still can't get it to spin back up into my hand. :tongue: Ah well, glad to hear all of you enjoy them. :)

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 01 Jul 2009 20:51

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Jul 2009 04:46

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 02 Jul 2009 09:43

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Jul 2009 12:13

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 02 Jul 2009 14:26

Return to “Random”