To our friends in Minnesota

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

To our friends in Minnesota

Unread postby Mike » 30 Jun 2009 13:09

Congratulations. You finally have a 2nd senator roughly 8 months after the election. Regardless of your political views, it's about time somebody got seated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236/ns ... itol_hill/

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: To our friends in Minnesota

Unread postby Crystal » 10 Jul 2009 11:51

LOL! I knew I had heard talk about it, but I never really pay much attention to all that political stuff. :laugh:

Return to “Random”