Bakersfield

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asmodei
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bakersfield

Unread postby Asmodei » 15 Jul 2009 21:21

Anyone on here live in or around Bakersfield??

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Bakersfield

Unread postby Serge » 15 Jul 2009 22:52

No =[ (2.6 hours away)

But I was at the show! =]

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 15 Jul 2009 23:34

2 hours away :)

But my dad lives there, and I grew up there! And was at the SP show last week!

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Jul 2009 01:19

I've been there =]

but I live in Ventura...the town full of old boring people

Asmodei
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Asmodei » 16 Jul 2009 13:38

The Bakersfield show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Jul 2009 14:06

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 16 Jul 2009 14:15

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 03 Aug 2009 21:57

I am from Bakersfield :wink: and the Jerry's show was AWESOME. Yet, all of the shows I have been to so far that they have performed here have been awesome. : ) Nice to see someone else here from Bakersfield too. : ) I hope we get more Bakersfield fans on here as there are a lot of people who love the Pups in Bakersfield.

J

Return to “Random”