2008 Presidential Elections *POLL*

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.

Who'd you vote for/support this election?

Barack Obama
69%
John McCain
19%
Other
11%

Total votes: 36

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2008 Presidential Elections

Unread postby Lisa » 10 May 2008 21:18

Last edited by Lisa on 10 May 2008 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 10 May 2008 21:18

Last edited by Becky on 10 May 2008 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 10 May 2008 21:23

lol it was all over the news for a while:

[yt]H2NrGqkI3Bs[/yt]
Last edited by Serge on 10 May 2008 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 10 May 2008 21:27

^^^ It's not working....and I tried to modify it to make it work, but I failed. :P

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 10 May 2008 21:29

Hm, it was working for me, how about now? lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 10 May 2008 21:32

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 10 May 2008 21:33

lol alrighty then!, but just in case, here's the link haha:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 10 May 2008 22:07

Becky, you'd get my vote too. I couldn't have articulated those points as well or succinct as you did :)

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby littlemonkey » 11 May 2008 01:47

:.:Melissa:.:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 May 2008 06:56

It's good to see there are a lot of crazy liberals on here like myself. :P

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 11 May 2008 07:21

Last edited by dressedupaslife on 11 May 2008 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 May 2008 07:34

^^^ Blaming illegal immigration for the current state of our economy is asinine. And I said in my post that I know it's a problem, I never denied that. I agree with what Clinton and Obama say about it, and not "We don't need to do anything about it right now" McCain. I don't think it's the reason why people can't get health insurance or jobs that pay well, though. I live in the middle of the country....illegal immigration isn't as much of a problem as it is in Florida/Texas/California ect...and the job situation here is still a mess.

Shooting people for crossing the boarder is an idea waaaay past current times. It's cruel and it's inhumane. Most people want this country to progress, not digress. Taking up actions like shooting people on the spot for non violent crimes is taking many steps backward.
Last edited by Becky on 11 May 2008 07:35, edited 1 time in total.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 11 May 2008 07:47

Well Becky you can't even make up your mind, just like flip flopping Hillary, lol. You said you don't even think there should be boarders and anyone should be free to come and go as they please on one hand, but on the other hand you see illegal immigration as a problem. Which is it? Again to clarify my statement on illegals crossing the boarder and the boader patrol telling them to stop and they dont. The boarder patrol only needs to use the amount of force necessary to stop the crime. If they decide to shoot at the boarder patrol, then umm yeah,, to bad, the boarder patrol should shoot back.
I'm obviously trying to make sense to a bunch of liberals, and that is like impossible. ::) We shall just have to agree that we disagree on this subject.
Last edited by dressedupaslife on 11 May 2008 07:51, edited 1 time in total.

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 May 2008 07:53

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 11 May 2008 07:58

Becky,

I never called you any names, anywhere, ever, especially "idiot". :'( Thats not fair. Unless ya considered being labeled a liberal bad?
Last edited by dressedupaslife on 11 May 2008 07:59, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 May 2008 08:01

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 11 May 2008 08:11

My apologies Becky, it wasn't intended to be taken that way. We obviously have to totally opposite views on the subject.

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 12 May 2008 20:45

Wow this thread is one deep subject therefor i'm staying out of it. I'm keeping all my opinions to myself thank you very much :D

P.s I think i religion thread is the only subject that could possibly top this one, i say possibly only cause it depends if the people on here are more into their politics or their religion? lol

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 13 May 2008 07:30

haha^ lets not start on that one :D
I just wish we had a president to do something about illegal immigration, cause in all honestly I am sick to death of it. I think they need to change the anchor baby law if your parents are illegal then you should go back to the home country with them, that is why there is so many fights and what not. I am tired of seeing a lot of immigrants not even care about America its all about Via la Mexico and yeah I get that it is bad there but if you love your d**n country so much freaken fix it, our country was not perfect from day one and we had to fight a lot of hard battles to fix it. So should they. Also who knows what these people are brining into the country concerning desises they are tying up our heath care and schools we have been catering to them long enough!!!
yeah just my view haha since I live in CA
I honestly do not think ahy wall is going to stop them

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 13 May 2008 13:07

^The wall won't work, because who do you think is gonna build it? ;)

.....lol jk =P

Return to “Random”