End Of Semester Finals...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jazzyd » 07 May 2008 15:29

Still studyying!!
GRR!!

amber311
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby amber311 » 08 May 2008 20:07

My lack of time due to the end of the semester has definitely kept me away from this board amongst other things ..... BUT im DONE now so WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... IM FREEEEEEEE!

well atleast until the end of august... and of course ill be working but thats not as stressful as school

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 09 May 2008 08:21

Kalos,

I don't want to interrupt your studies Kalos, but if you're in here reading posts, ya probably are taking a break sooo.....you seem to know lots about computers and computer language, so I was wondering if it is possible to convert a html file into another format such as wmv. mpeg, mp4 ? If so, is there a program that automatically converts them? Thanks for your time.

Brian

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 May 2008 08:27

ive got mine next week

but its not too bad. for sociology all i have to do is present a project with my goup.

anthropology i have an actual test but im not too worried about it. its gunna be like all our other tests which i aced

American politics is gunna suck!! i hate my teacher. he makes his test so hard. he pute thing on there that we didnt even talk about.

AN all i had to do for english was write a paper and hand in my portfolio and im all done with that!!!

so really i just have 2 tests :P

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Return to “Random”