A Drinkin' Thread

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Drinkin' Thread

Unread postby Becky » 17 Mar 2010 18:35

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Mar 2010 19:11

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 17 Mar 2010 19:13

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Josh1billion » 17 Mar 2010 20:16

I make games.

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 17 Mar 2010 20:46

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Mar 2010 21:43

^^^ I don't think so Lyzz - most of those things sound pretty good and as far as wine goes I love Arbor Mist - it has a sweeter taste than some wines - I don't like dry wines at all (chardonnay's, etc)
Soco and cran will always be my favorite and I love a good lemon drop shot too. Bailey's is good but I can only handle a shot or 2 - it's too creamy for me.
I used to go to the bars with my girlfriends every weekend - I looked forward to having a few drinks and dancing .. I actually miss it . The girls I used to go with have weird work hours (nursing) and/or they have little kids and can't get babysitters.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 17 Mar 2010 22:41

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 18 Mar 2010 05:38

officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby officialjlox » 18 Mar 2010 07:28

Light beer, Jager, Irish Carbombs, Jameson & Ginger ale, Gin & Tonics, Long Island Iced Teas (and no, long island people don't just call them "iced teas" lol) Jack & Coke, Chivas Regal

I'll stop there at the risk of sounding like an alcoholic. I like to mix it up, what's wrong with that?! :crazy:

Add Me!
Twitter: JLockhartMusic
Youtube: JLockhartMusic

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 18 Mar 2010 09:34

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 18 Mar 2010 10:37

oo, never saw this thread until just now... I must reply of course!

I feel like I am one of the weirdest college students ever. I HATE beer. Though I did manage to drink a glass of a quality local brew called Switchback, and it wasn't horrible, but I still don't like beer. It's just way cheaper at the bars than the mixed drinks I love... I also don't like wine or vodka, lol. The exception being a Sex on the Beach, which I didn't realize had vodka in it until after I already decided it was amazing, lol.

I have two absolute favorite drinks...

Amaretto Sour - Amaretto and Sour mixer

Long Island Sunset - Equal portions (usually 2 shots each) of Captain Morgan, Peachtree Schnapps, Sour Mix, Cranberry Juice. If you put the cranberry in last it looks like a sunset in a glass, hence the name.

I also make a pretty killer Jello Shot... I invented one without vodka, and it seriously tastes like juice, so it's pretty dangerous, hehe. My roommates recruit me to make the jello shots whenever we decide to throw a little party because they are -that- good. They used to make them with just plain vodka, and I thought they tasted like cough syrup.... blech.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 04 May 2010 00:38

:laugh: :crazy: :laugh: I am so glad I found this tread.... :laugh: Even if I dont drink as much as I used too... :( growing up sucks :( but i'll always need some liquor before I dance..... :laugh: Im a tequila girl, started on tequila... :drool: I like shots, :smile: sunrises :smile: , martinies , :smile: margaritas :smile: , just about anything with some quervo in it and i'm good... :laugh: I also like Jack an coke, sex on the beach, vodka an cranberry, red headed s***, jello shots, bullfrogs, and my gf's invention the smashing pumpkin, an if im in a beer mood then miller lite or mikes hard lemonade (so mad they got rid of the pink lemonade)...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Carmen

Unread postby Carmen » 04 May 2010 02:40

Jagerbombs.

I say no more :biggrin:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 04 May 2010 10:21

Donna got me into the Soco and Crans. They are yummy! :drool:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 04 May 2010 22:04

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 May 2010 04:57

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 05 May 2010 05:02

I cannot stand jager. I attempted to do a jagerbomb last Sat. (compliments of David :biggrin: ) I couldn't drink the whole thing. Not to mention the fact that it was huge.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 05 May 2010 06:28

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 May 2010 08:01

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 06 May 2010 00:28

Return to “Random”