Sadness Looms Over the Forum

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sadness Looms Over the Forum

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 14 Aug 2009 18:18

There is a time and place for everything. I know you guys joke around on here a lot, and it's nice to keep the mood light, but I would ask of you all to get serious for a second. In life responsibilities must be kept, and when they're not, who must face the consequences? That's right. We all had a responsibly here. You've let me down. I've let me down. We pay the price.

If you remember, a little over a year ago we welcomed . Billy touched our life in such a way that we cannot even begin to describe, and has spent a good chuck of the last year around the forum gracing us in many pictures.

Somewhere along the line things went South and she was never seen again. I was so horrified when Serge sent me this today. Billy has escaped and is now appearing nude in various pictures all around the Internet.

What kind of behavior is this for a fashion institute of technology graduate? My head hangs low, and so should yours. Life is like a nightmare now. All I hear are bassoons, and the noises of very happy male prairie dogs.

Grief is manageable if we come together. Come, mourn, share, but keep away from my Cheetos.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sadness Looms Over the Forum

Unread postby Sheila » 14 Aug 2009 18:48

*steals cheetos and runs*

you're link doesn't work for me because I'm from the north... that justifies my cheeto stealing. Good day

:tongue:

mmm... orange yummy sticks

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 14 Aug 2009 19:52

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, that deserved more than one of those smilies ... that picture is so freakin' funny !!!

**ninjas a cheeto from Sheila**

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 14 Aug 2009 19:59

BACK AWAY FROM THE STOLEN CHEETO.

Return to “Random”