Can someone help me with a project =P

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can someone help me with a project =P

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Aug 2009 20:30

Today I was offered an increadable deal on my buddies bass guitar(who is going away to college). So I bought it off him and the first thing I did was figure out the bass to Deliverance :tongue: . As some of you may know I already know both the drums and guitar to the song as well.

Well today I had the idea of making a video that composed of me playing all 3 parts to the song. I need to somehow take 3 separate videos of me (4 if I end up attempting to sing it as well, which I'm working on) and merging them together into one video. I dont have the slightest Idea of how to do this. :punch: so I'm gonna need some help and Ideas.

All I have is my moms digital camera(wich takes pretty good video and audio) but I'm sure I'll have to deal with file converting and some sort of editing software. But if anyone knows a good way to do this please let me know! I'll take any help I can get!

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Can someone help me with a project =P

Unread postby DeadSpace » 17 Aug 2009 20:44

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Can someone help me with a project =P

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Aug 2009 20:55

I think that takes multiple videos and merges them in a sequential order. What I'm thinking of is multiple videos being played back simultaneously. SO like a video that is 4 little videos being played at the same time. with each's audio and video synced up perfectly. Or is that what that program does?

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Return to “Random”