Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOUR help!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOUR help!

Unread postby Donna » 06 Sep 2009 14:29

hey guys ... let's help Anthony's band win this .. it really is a shame that such a good band has went down so far in votes in just 24 hours ... if you have not voted please do so - this round ends tomorrow !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Anthony » 06 Sep 2009 18:47

I really want to thank everyone for being soo cool. And everyone who has helped me out this far. I appreciate it greatly.

That being said, I seriously think 25 more 5 star ratings would throw us right back where we were. We can do that right? Anyone else think we can get 25 more 5 star ratings by the end of Monday?!

I DO!

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 06 Sep 2009 18:55

I think so!!!! :rock: Are we able to vote more than once? Or no?

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 06 Sep 2009 18:56

I wish we could but only one vote per person per round...but we can get our friends to vote that haven't already :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 06 Sep 2009 18:59

You mean our really good friends that like us? :laugh:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 06 Sep 2009 19:04

^^^ lol, exactly! :shh:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 06 Sep 2009 19:50

YES! Hhahaha

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 06 Sep 2009 20:30

I am so thrilled right now, were back up to 12th place! Awesome! Now we just need to maintain it!

Get this, my friend just told me about a music festival in Harrisburg, PA tomorrow. So I'm going to make up a few hundred little pocket flyers tonight and pass them out at the shows. I'll just be like "Help a local band out" or whatever, and make sure to stress the midnight deadline. Its gotta work! Even if I get 20 people out of 300 to do it! :crazy:

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 06 Sep 2009 21:04

good luck!!

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 07 Sep 2009 10:21

WOW, I can't believe it, but we skyrocketed all the way up to 6th place! Thats the highest we've been yet! Thanks Crew! You all rock :rock:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 07 Sep 2009 13:40

Awesome !! Glad to see that more people have voted and the pocket flyers were a great idea ... round 1 ends tonight at midnight so if there is anyone who has not voted yet you still have a chance to do so .

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 07 Sep 2009 18:23

Well tonight went well, Got to see an old friends band play. Little did I know they knew about this competition and where all excited about it for us! And then they said that if we get 6 good songs together that they would let us use their studio for FREE! That was pretty kick ass. Oh and I ended up passing out 150 flyers, hopefully some of them vote tonight.

I just got back and I'm happy to see we are still in 8th place!!! 3 hours and 40min to go! (I think.. Its supposed to be central time)

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 07 Sep 2009 18:26

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 07 Sep 2009 21:54

i voted everyone else as a 1 to help move your band up last night, it killed a few other bands but oooh well lol

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 07 Sep 2009 22:22

Voting Just ended! It appeared that we came in 6th place! Thank you to everyone who helped us! Wednesday we begin round 2, and will be going head to head with another band. I can't wait to show them what we've got! You guys rock :rock:

Now time for some much needed sleep! = P

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 07 Sep 2009 22:41

Congrats! Take a rest! You deserve it.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Return to “Random”