Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOUR help!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOUR help!

Unread postby Anthony » 01 Sep 2009 12:11

Our song is called "Run Away" by Riptide. The video is featured in the Slurpee.com Battle of the Bands contest and we need your votes! Just go here: http://www.slurpee.com/Promotions/BotB/Contest.aspx and register to vote! Give us 5 :rock:'s and send us into the next round!

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps us out, we all could really use the prize money for better equipment :biggrin:

Here is a link to the thread where I originally posted our song, feel free to head over there and give us some feedback! viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2624
Last edited by Anthony on 04 Sep 2009 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Draya

Re: Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOU'RE help!

Unread postby Draya » 01 Sep 2009 13:59

Voted! Unfortunately, I don't have speakers at work so I didn't get to check out the music but GOOD LUCK!! I also voted low for everyone else and I actually saw it lower some scores for the other bands. :clapping:

Let me know when we can vote again!! :rock:

Draya

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Anthony » 01 Sep 2009 14:07

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 01 Sep 2009 14:35

Voted! :)

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 01 Sep 2009 18:17

Voted !!! I really hope you guys make it into the next round :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 01 Sep 2009 19:04

Thanks donna! You rock :rock: . Just so everyone knows, voting for this round ends THIS Monday the 7th. If we stay in the top 16 we make it to the next round where we will be compared 1 vs 1 with another random band. Thanks to everyone who rated us so far, Keep the votes coming!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 01 Sep 2009 19:16

Just voted!

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 01 Sep 2009 20:27

voted

im glad you entered your video!

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 01 Sep 2009 20:39

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Sep 2009 04:28

Voted 5 :rock: for your band and the one you mentioned that you liked; gave only one :rock: to all of the others. :wink: Good luck!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 02 Sep 2009 19:02

**bump thread**

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 02 Sep 2009 19:11

AH! Took me forever due to college but I finally voted.
You guys are doing really good so far.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 02 Sep 2009 19:25

Thank you everyone! We made HUGE progress today, moved from 14th up to 6th! :crazy: I can't believe how big a jump we made! We have 5 more days to keep this up!!!

Once again, Thanks to everyone that has helped!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 02 Sep 2009 19:56

How often can we vote?

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Sep 2009 19:59

^^^ From what I gathered from the site, you can only vote once per round.

(Unless you create more than one account.) :shh:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 03 Sep 2009 14:26

Update: We've been holding 8th place for about the last 20 hours! Awesome job guys!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 03 Sep 2009 18:11

Great news Anthony!!

If you haven't voted for them yet please do .. it only takes a few moments to register and this will be a great way for Anthony's band to get some recognition ..thank you to everyone who has voted so far !

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Battle of the Bands, My Band needs YOUR help!

Unread postby Anthony » 05 Sep 2009 21:25

Well here it is three days later and we are still keeping a pretty firm hold on 8th place! Everyone keeps telling me I need to calm down but I cant rest easy because all the bands are within a few hundredths of a point from one another. I feel like we could drop any second!

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 05 Sep 2009 21:40

I agree with Donna. All too often amazing bands don't get their due, and it'd be a crime if Anthony's band didn't win.

By the way, good job man. It's good to see you guys are holding in there.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 06 Sep 2009 05:51

Whoa! Overnight we somehow dropped from 8th place down to 19th! We only went down 0.05 of a point! How did I know this would happen!?

Everyone, if you have not voted yet PLEASE do so! Help us out and get more friends to vote for us!!! I bet if we could get our average up 0.1 points we could stay in it! But we only have today and Monday yet!

Return to “Random”