The Paranormal

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 16:01

i want to go im in stupid chicago only seen them once it sucks so bad i am going to try to follow them next year for like 2 to 3 weeks sometime after taxes

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 16:04

Me too! once I start making good moneyz I'm gonna follow a few tour dates as well and/or fly out. :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 16:08

yeah hopefully money won't be an issue to much next year my only thing is my friends r so lame not to many care for sick puppies and even if they did they wouldn't move there *ss off the couch and away from the tv to do anything like that like i said LAME

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 16:12

hahaha! I COMPLETELY empathize with you there!, none of my friends share the passion and love I have for the Pups, let one for music in general. I'm gonna have to either ride solo, or find fellow Pups who are interested :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 16:16

same here solo sounds good till you think yeah i get to see them but no contact withanyone really for a while that sucks so i'm down man me and nikkiakafrodolover might hit up the st louis concert next month it would be so awesome

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 16:37

I wish I could make it to next month but I am flat broke right now lol =[

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Samsung » 26 Apr 2008 16:44

Last edited by Samsung on 26 Apr 2008 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 16:50

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 22:37

i totally believe in this stuff. like 100%. ive never actually had any experiences tho. its just soemhting ive neevr doubted.

Nicole: yay one last show!!!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 03 May 2008 17:55

[yt]deoJUBW9CI8[/yt]

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 May 2008 19:55

so i watched it.... and the pics and the video actually freaked me out more than the poltergeist stuff lol. some of it just looked fake lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

lysh

Re: The Paranormal

Unread postby lysh » 02 Jul 2008 00:37

I poke ghosts, Sam.
I poke ghosts.

I'm just that cool.
=D

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Jul 2008 04:19

:laugh: @ lysh

Sam - that is some crazy stuff that happened. I can believe it though. I've had a couple experiences with the paranormal in my time.

At one of my old houses, every time I would sleep over a friend's house for the night stuff would start dropping around my bedroom as I was getting my things packed up. Every. Time.

Also, when my brothers and I were younger we had managed to get a hold of a Ouija board. A couple weird things happened with that. The strangest one was doing that "Bloody Mary" or "Mother Mary" game in the mirror with all the lights off. I will never forget the old decrepit, wasted away face that appeared in the mirror. *shudders*

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 02 Jul 2008 04:25

Lmfao Lysh. You're an odd one. :laugh:

*Shudders* Thats really really creepy. I'm so sorry. :comfort:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 02 Jul 2008 04:41

Aww, thanks! :hug: But no need to apologize. A friend of a friend had told me once that when she did the whole Mary thing nothing happened until the next morning, she had woken up with scratches all up and down her legs.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 02 Jul 2008 04:44

I did it once and nothing happened. But I never did it again. I always thought I was lucky that nothing happened. :smile:

And if you really wanna hear some weird/scary true stories, talk to Lysh.
Course, that is if she signs on again in the next month. :laugh:

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mellowyellow » 02 Jul 2008 09:50

the most I've ever seen in my house was a doppleganger type spirit. all black, but it would take the shape of me, my cat or my dad. My sister has seen it, my grandmother has seen it and I have seen it. it wasn't harmful or evil, it just scared us a lot. The only thing that really creeped me out was the fact it had red glowing eyes.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 02 Jul 2008 10:04

Thats really creepy.
I'd watch out for that.....
...it could be demonic.

Or it could just be a creepfest. :P

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 02 Jul 2008 10:15

I'll repost this video since it kina got messed up during the site transfer to our new home here.

Now just how spooky is that sh*t !!! :shocked:

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 02 Jul 2008 10:37

Not to burst your bubble...
But those things really don't look that real.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bDYnU-oMPVI
Its not really a "full on" ghost. But its pretty damn close.

Return to “Random”