The Paranormal

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Paranormal

Unread postby Pwneress » 24 Aug 2008 17:18

Ok so last night, I really wouldn't call this paranormal, it is just creepy and so I found it a bit suitable for this.

So my older sister went out and I took a "nap" then I ended up waking up at like 2 am or 3 am well around that time, the point is, I had to pee but was too scared to get up (for those who don't know I'm terribly scared of what might be in the dark,due to passed experiences) so I decided to just hold it for later, and then I heard heavy breathing and saw what seemed to be my sister sleeping on her bed, so I thought to myself that she must've came home while I was asleep, I also felt as if she was actually there (it's just a feeling of not being alone, I'm sure you all know what I mean) anyway I stayed up for a while and then I heard the door open and I hear keys, and then my sister came in to the room :surprised: needless to say I was spooked out because then that means no one was there with me when I had thought that my sister was there, in reality it wasn't anyone at all, so then who/what was it? :noclue: no one could've gotten out because I was awake the whole time, kind of an eerie experience overall I must say.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 24 Aug 2008 17:48

^Thats creepy.

I heard snickering behind me around 2:30 this morning....
....no one was there....

My avatar is always watching.

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 25 Aug 2008 12:14

so i like this subject. i have alot of experiences when it comes to this. so i believe in the paranormal. i believe that there are ghost, spirits, and demons. i sometimes have the sense that i have seen some crazy things. felt stuff when no one was there to touch me.. .or even heard / conversed with someone and then turned the corner to realize no one was there. just crazy. i strongly believe in this but i think its mostly because i was raised in church. i am a preachers daughter and i have see some of those folks that are tormented by demons. i can recall one particular story of one of my old best friends brothers. i do believe it was around 2 or 3 am. our phone at home started ringing and my dad was called out to my friends house. i was taken because my best friend at the time was there and she was freakin out and he needed me to go and keep her company while he was blessing the house or her brother. well we get there..and immediately i am sent to her room to keep her company and my dad goes off to his room. now in the set up of the house i could see directly into her brothers room while sitting on my friends bed. so im there and i hear my parents talking ot her parents and then i hear her brother scream. the most ear piercing scream. so i close the door a lil. then i hear her bro tellin my dad what happened. he said he was asleep and that he woke up because he heard something in his room.. and well he turned around in his bed to look toward the door and when he did he saw an old man. he said the man was older, had a devilish look in his eye and was just staring at him... sooo he freaked and turned around and covered himself with the blankets.. and then he said as soon as the covers went over his head he started to feel heat on his face and heard breathing... so he lowered the blanket and the man was like hovering above him.. and just said.. "you are mine" and then he stepped back and walked towards the door and walked out... while he was walkin a cord got caught on the mans foot and pulled the clock radio off his dresser and pulled it out of the room. i remember when i walked toward my friends room i saw the clock in the middle of the hall way and wondered how it got there. so my dad prayed for him and well put a lil bit of oil on his forehead in the symbol of a cross and as soon as the oil was on his forehead it was like it seared onto him. it was crazy. i remember that was the first time i had seen that.. intense. i personally have experienced some stuff but that was one of those things where i really became aware of what we cant see. there are some crazy things out there. the stuff i have seen are pretty crazy.

one love

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”