The Paranormal

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Samsung » 26 Apr 2008 06:14

I don't know how many people on here actually believe in it.I'm a firm believer just because I've lived through it:
Our last house (as stupid as some of you may think) was posessed. We were having people choked in their sleep. Rosary beads breaking everywhere. Stereos turning on thet were off and unplugged. Toys floating. People being shoved. So we called a priest at our church. He came over and blessed the house. He was shoved while he was there. Things just got worse from then on. We were all forced to sleep in the same room. We set up a night camera in our basement and saw lots of things. Things forming out of nothing. *Shakes head* We called Ed and Lorraine Warren. Friends of my mother and renowned mediums. Lorraine told my mother to get us baptized immediately because none of us were. My mom told her we couldnt yet because the process takes awhile. Things were getting to the life threatening point so my mom called the priest again. He refused to come to our hosue and we were forced to go to the church. He then did an undocumented baptism. We stayed there till midnight and talked to him until we knew we had to go home. Nothing was working, nothing was making it better, only worse.
So late in the night we moved.

Anyone else have any paranormal stories?

My avatar is always watching.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Paranormal

Unread postby Becky » 26 Apr 2008 08:13

Wow. That's insane. I've never heard anything like it. :o

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 26 Apr 2008 11:22

Wow, I've had several but def not as bad as yours. I've also been choked in my sleep twice but I'm 99% sure it was just sleep paralysis....I hope lol. We've just had things like our piano playing on it's own. We used to have a spirit in our garage so that's where a lot of stuff happened. I've heard voice, things falling over all the time on it's own, the garage door opening on it's on, the garage door unplugging itself from the ceiling, banging on the door which was really scary. Me and my sister were home alone years ago and someone started banging on the door to the garage so loud....it sounded like they were pounding with their fists or throwing something at it. Anyway, I've seen the shadow of my grandmother, got a gift on Christmas from no one lol, had something grab my shoulder, I've had several stuff go missing and then show up the next day including my toothbrush lol, foot steps....and probably more I'm forgetting. Luckily, they really haven't done much towards me or anyone else so it really doesn't bother me that they're here.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Samsung » 26 Apr 2008 11:47

^^ I think someone/thing banging on my garage door would freak me the f**k out. Its been fairly better since we moved...But sometimes, sometimes I think it followed us here.

Becky: Haha, yeah most people havent. Most people don't believe me either :P

nymphadora
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Paranormal

Unread postby nymphadora » 26 Apr 2008 12:28

I believe that there are many occurrences out there that we cannot explain. We've come along way in the last 200 years with our technological advances but when you think about the 17 century witch hangings and how the residents of that time truly believed in witches, it seems insane to us now in how they could possibly believe it. I'm sure there's explanations for everything, even with the utmost scientific proof to establish a firm basis for what's going on in the paranormal but for now it's nice to assume there's more out there after death.

It all comes done to how you feel about the subject, me I personally need proof of such things but I also believe that there is energy contained in us all, so that contained energy would have to go somewhere once our physical bodies have outlived our spirits. It's very possible, IMHO, that the energy we instill turns into what the living know as paranormal activity. Well that's what I think on the subject, it truly is an interesting topic. If you like this sort of stuff I suggest watching some episodes of Ghost Hunters, sci-fi channel. They seem pretty legit in the way they do business and I've meet them in person so I know for the matter that they are good guys just trying to answer the questions from the unknown realms of paranormality. Good entertainment telly as well.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Stephanie » 26 Apr 2008 12:51

^I agree with what she said...

However for me...I seriously need solid proof that something is out there before I go getting freaked out over stuff missing, noises, and other typical paranormal activities.

nymphadora

The Paranormal

Unread postby nymphadora » 26 Apr 2008 13:06

That's what is most frightening to the human mind. The unknown, when something is unfamiliar then our instincts kick in and we becomed frightened of the situation or paranomal activity that we experience. It's part of the fun though, personally that is, being a little naive about this sort of thing and leaving explaination up to endless creation of the human mind. For now we don't really know how to explain such things but it's fun to imagine that we are not alone and life extends beyond what we know now and that which we cannot see or hear.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Samsung » 26 Apr 2008 14:01

Totally understandable Steph and you are saying Nymphadora.
Most people don't understand (or can't accept) the fact of paranormal activity until they have experienced it themselves. Some people eventually will. Some people won't. I, personally, having gone through it, believe that it was paranormal. Because we DID try to rule it out. But a toy talking grill levitating in front of your eyes is kind of hard to explain rationally, don't you think?

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 14:03

I had to deal with that sh*t twice. i'm not joking i was hanging at my friend crystals house and she told me she thought her ex's spirit was still there i thought the girl smoked one to many joints and was going a littlte crazy. But I went to spend the night and she wasn't f**king with me. i heard a voice, her ex's voice he was talking to her daughter sara, I then thought i was goin crazy. So I went into her daughters room and the closet door slammed shut but her daughter was still on the bed so I thought someone was in there. I grabbed sara pushed her out of the room and grabbed her F*CKIN umbrella. Yeah that would keep me safe I went and slowly opened the closet door and I sware no one was in there that freaked me out so bad. We left and went to a motel that night. The next day we went back to her house and all seemed to be fine i stayed one more night kind of i wanted to make sure they were fine. We all slept in the in crystals room that night even sara and all was good till i heard a gasping sound and it was crystal. No joke a pillow was over her head and smoothering her i tryed to get it off but couldn't. Sara obviously woke up and freaked out but sara then fell of the bed and started crying because she got hurt. In the instant she started screeming i was able to get the pillow off. We took off again. We did the same thing samsung and her family did go to church the next day. We are not that religious but what else could we do. He came back with us and some more freaky sh*t happened but it all seemed to revolve around sara. The priest gave her the advise to take off right then. So she did she grabbed about 2 black bags of clothes and a few momentos then left and never looked back. And now a year later 3 states away they seem to be doin ok, but i was some scary stuff i hope no deceased person derects any energy towards me.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 14:21

I'm a little 50/50 about it, I believe there's still many questions left unanswered, and even in those answers there will be new questions o.O

.....I think some people who report paranormal experiences are just letting their minds get the best of them because I read somewhere before that a huge percentage of people who DO see/experience something paranormal are people who WANT to see/experience something paranormal.

As far as I go, I thought I was experiencing something at a recent point in my life, but it turns out it was just sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming; and I still experience both the aforementioned at least a few times a week. So that's more to add to my already growing list of psychological and neurophysiological problems, (borderline, OCD, anxiety, insomnia) haha!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 14:52

Last edited by nicolenice on 26 Apr 2008 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 15:01

I wouldn't either if that happened to me o.O

.....and yeah, I guess they do make life a very interesting haha

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 15:06

yeah that might make life intresting but sucky too. i have anxiety too it is fun and can really mess with you

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 15:18

Yeah I think anxiety and borderline are the worst because they interfere with my ability to function properly =[

....Insomnia's pretty bad too because I feel so tired all the time o.O

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 15:25

i'm so sorry what exactly is borerline is it borderline OCD or borderline something else
and i am kind of turning insomniac myself it does such i am tired all the time but no can't sleep put my head on the pillow and lay there in the dark for 4 hour b4 i fall asleep

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 15:40

Borderline personality disorder, and well, there's a lot to it, so here's some info! :)

"....a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last only hours, or at most a day. These may be associated with episodes of impulsive aggression, self-injury, and drug or alcohol abuse. Distortions in cognition and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, gender identity, and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad, or unworthy. They may feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, bored, empty, and have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated and lacking in social support, and may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone."

....there's also the whole "black and white" thing involved with it, which is basically seeing everything and everyone in just that, no greys/middles (good or bad, yes or no, you do or you don't, it is or it isn't, etc)
Last edited by Serge on 26 Apr 2008 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 15:45

oh sorry but i think u are good from what i've seen on the board not bad or unworthy not one bit

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 15:47

Aw, thanks!, that's very kind of you to say. :)

::free hug::

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby nicolenice » 26 Apr 2008 15:50

*free hugs* back man so u live in california are u going to any of the upcoming shows

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Paranormal

Unread postby Serge » 26 Apr 2008 15:58

Thanks!

I'm going to the LA show on the 8th for sure! :)

I'm just waiting for my tax return check to come in the mail so I can put money on my debit and buy tix.

....the San Diego show probably not, unless I find a ride there =[

Return to “Random”