The Dream Thread/Sick Puppies Dreams

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Dream Thread

Unread postby Jane » 06 Sep 2009 18:02

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 06 Sep 2009 18:06

^^^ Aww, thanks for the encouragement. I'll let you know if anything ever comes of it. :biggrin:

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 06 Sep 2009 18:07

I had a dream that I played on stage with Hurt.
Why Hurt, I have no clue.

That's pretty much all the dream was.

No one stayed around after the end of the set, so I must have absolutely sucked. XD

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 06 Sep 2009 18:10

My dream last night had to do with SP...I remembered it about five hours ago, but then I forgot...I'll try to remember it again.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 06 Sep 2009 18:10

^^^Wow!

And Katy, please do! :biggrin:

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i dreamt of sick puppies

Unread postby paulmason » 30 Sep 2009 13:12

hey i just thought id share a dream i had of sick puppies,

i was at a big park, and i saw loads of people wearing sick puppies hoodies, i started gettin excited, but my friends still said theyd never heard of them and everyone seemed totally oblivious to the fact they were wearin sick puppies hoodies. also it was brewfest and everyone was gettin drunk, so some amusements got set on fire (at the park). Also i dreamt that emma was living in the same street as me (with her gran), and we hung out, i was so surprised cos i never knew they were comin to britian, it was really strange because although we were friends, i couldnt get past bein a really huge fan, so i still felt awkward. then she moved away because of her work, and i remember not having her number, so we couldnt hang out anymore, but she only lived 10 mins away. But i looked from the top of a hill, and saw about 20, 100-story buildings all bunched up, and i didnt know where about in there she lived. shim was on huge flat screen tv's which were hanging from the buildings, and loads of fans were running round the streets.

the dream ended there :tongue:

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: i dreamt of sick puppies

Unread postby Jane » 03 Oct 2009 14:07

That made me laugh out loud, Paul! :lmao:

pintosp
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Dream of Sick Puppies as Puppets

Unread postby pintosp » 03 Nov 2009 08:21

So yeah I had this dream last night that I was at the sick puppies and breaking benjamin concert except it was in like a small theater and everyone was doing their sets with puppets. Then for some reason Shim kept throwing random items at me like food and I don't know why, then we started talking about Humans vs. Zombies for some reason and he then gave me hot chocolate with a potato in it, which I think I ended up give back thinking it was going to explode, and finally we were trading punching idk why. But the whole time I was excited because he knew who I was even though there was only ten people in the entire place. So yeah that was my dream thought I would get it out there and if you can analyze the dream that would be awesome.

But that answer the question if you had a day with sick puppies what would you do.

Make love, so war won't be so unbearable.

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Dream Thread/Sick Puppies Dreams

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 20:06

I had a dream that Emma asked for my phone number and said then later she called to invite me on a road trip. XD

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”